We are looking for a Qualified Accountant, Part Qualified Accountant or Senior Clerk with a minimum of 2 years experience to join our team. There are excellent career prospects for this candidate as our firm continues to grow, and we looking for a person to match our ambitions.
• Complete year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies using IRIS or similar software.
• Have a good understanding of VAT and monthly/quarterly accounting procedures for owner managed businesses.
• Be competent in completion of self-assessment returns and corporation tax returns using IRIS or similar software.
• Have a knowledge of accounting software to include Sage 50, Quickbooks or Xero.
• Be at the fore-front of digital technology to give clients access to real time management accounts, which will enable businesses to make informed decisions.
• Undertake other reasonable business tasks as required within the practice.
The Successful candidate will be:
• Qualified or Part Qualified ACA, ACCA or CTA, AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
• Team orientated, need to get involved and recognise that your personal drive will influence your own and the team’s performance.
• Able to work to deadlines and have a desire to exceed client’s expectations.
• Enthusiastic, hardworking and have good communication skills.
• Attention to detail and good technical competency.
• Confident in managing own time and workload
• Comfortable with coaching less experienced staff members
• A team player
Part Qualified candidates will be given full support in finalising their aspirations of becoming a Qualified Accountant. Many of the existing partners in the practice have trained with firm, which highlights the career prospects.
Contract Type: Permanent.
Hours: 35 hours per week. The firm provide extra holidays for long service.
Location: Llandeilo office however Flexible working package available.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org